I am turning 60 in nine days. NINE DAYS! 60! So I've decided in the days leading up to my birthday I'll clean up my act. Eat super clean. Always delicious. Always vegan. Mostly raw. Easy on the grains.
This morning I was banging around the kitchen and trying to figure out what to have for breakfast. I came up with this concoction and I must admit, it's pretty darn good, filling and satisfying.
1) Clean, de-stem and steam some collard greens. Some folks eat collards raw, so feel free to do that.
2) Prepare your filling. I used:
Raw Sunflower Seeds
3) Add your base spread. I used avocado, but you could use hummus, nut butter or a vegan cheese spread.
4) Top with your prepared filling. I used approximately 2 T per roll.
5) Roll up using even pressure, not too tightly.
6) Slice or eat whole and enjoy!